Monday 8 August 2011

Inhuman - Danielle Q Lee ( Book )


Well this is the first book i have read of Danielle Q Lee's and I only bought it as it sounded Ok, was sent to me in my recommended list by Amazon and it was only 69p. 
I found the whole story well written, no silly spelling or grammatical errors, which is common in the cheaper books here on Kindle and totally un-putdownable ( is that a real word ) 
The story explores what would happen if your government were to find out that you were not considered human on a genetical level and how easily they could take your life and existence away from you. 
Before i bought my kindle i stuck only to certain authors that I new i would enjoy because of the expense in buying paperbacks etc etc. 
I love the fact that i can now try out new authors for low amounts of cash. 
I will now be looking out for other books by Danielle and would be happy if they were only half as good as inhuman. 

Get it today......You will not be disappointed


No comments:

Post a Comment