Sunday 16 October 2011

The Fishers - Erik Gustafson



I was aware this was a short story before I started it but was not prepared for quite how short it is.
I settled down and planned to read half of the story and finish the rest the next day. Before I knew it, it was over.
This indeed would make a very good first chapter in a full length Novel or even a Novella.

Erik Gustafson makes this story extremely fast paced and it’s very much a page turner as we follow Dave and his father on their horrifying fishing trip.

If you enjoy fishing you might think twice about reeling in your catch after reading this.  ;)

I was a little confused over the ending as to what actually happened but maybe you will make more sense of it than I did.

This is the second piece of work I have read of Erik Gustafsons and I find him to be a very interesting author and hope to be reviewing more of his work soon.

 The Fishers is now available in our Book Store


Reviewed By David
Childrens Entertainers

No comments:

Post a Comment